EYFS Teacher Maternity Cover Vacancy
Teacher – EYFS Teacher Maternity Cover – Fixed Term
Start date - Anticipated 1 September 2020, but please note that this is subject to the impact of the ongoing measures in relation to COVID-19
Salary – MPR (1-4) £24,373 - £30,599
Vacancy ID: 197368
Post Number: djhr0420
We require an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our committed and supportive team to raise standards of teaching, learning and achievement for all pupils. The successful candidates will have high expectations of children’s work and behaviour. You will be talented, enthusiastic, resilient and a creative teacher, to join this vibrant school. Excellent NQTs are welcome to apply. (variable contract 0.6 to 1fte – starting 1.0 fte fixed term)
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice and high expectations of children's work and behaviour.
- The ability to inspire children, to deliver high quality and exciting learning opportunities.
- The skills and flexibility to teach throughout the Primary School Years.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member of a professional and dedicated team.
- A commitment to working in close partnership with parents and carers.
- Willingness to contribute to and support the aspirations of the school.
- A passion for learning and drive for continuous professional development.
Choppington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment of the successful applicant will depend upon receipt of an ENHANCED DBS check and health screening.
Further details and an application pack should be downloaded from the this website
Visits to the school are encouraged by appointment with the Headteacher, Mr. Daniel Nelson.
Shortlisting will take place on 15th May. It is anticipated that the online interview process will begin w/c 18th May 2020.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by noon on Wednesday 13th May 2020.